Thursday, April 1, 2010

Coming into your world....

Does anyone remember that movie?
Pippi Longstocking, coming in to your world...

I haven't seen it in ages, but now I have that song stuck in my head. And of course, those are the only words I can remember!! Isn't that always the way.

Anyway, I found this adorable shirt while hunting for supplies for more upcycled shirt dresses. I thought it was WAY too cute to pass up. My favorite part is the edges. I left 'em raw so that the knit will curl up in the wash. Give it a very Pippi-esque quality. :)


I'm sure by the end of summer, Joy's closet will be FULL of these fun dresses!

Linking up to.....

3 comments:

  1. That's great! I love it! The raw edges are great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I have never seen the movie, but I read the book growing up. I love Pippi!
    Your little girl is so lucky to have such an unique dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Pippi Longstocking as a child and I LOVE your dress....

    ReplyDelete