Friday, March 19, 2010

What's for dinner?

I think that every Friday I will share some fabulous recipe I've found. I'd love to hear about your favorites too! Something that you've tried that's been a big hit, clever ideas for preschooler friendly food, and even things that you've found that you want to try!!

A few weeks ago, I made the most amazing Bacon & Mushroom pasta. Even the kiddos asked for seconds! I found the recipe over at Pioneer Woman. If you haven't seen her blog yet, you are missing out! Incredible recipes, photography, and homeschooling tips. The link is over in my blog list. Go.... now! Wait, finish reading this first, then go!

I found this link on her blog today to another great food blog. I REALLY want to try this one. Too bad I'm the only one in this house who will eat scallops!

Ummmm..... YUM! Is is dinner time yet?!?! :)

I believe I'll be trying this chicken dish for dinner tonight. I have all the ingredients and it looks sooo tasty!


So, what are you planning for dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment