Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hello All!

So, I took the plunge and FINALLY started a family blog. This will be my spot to share with you fun recipes I've found, crafting projects and tutorials, cute things my kids do, and generally all the 'organized chaos' going on in the Caldeira family at the time!!

I'm going to just jump right in with Happy St. Patricks Day!!! So far, we don't have our green. Well, Joy does, as she is wearing her comfy flannel nightgown that I made her for Christmas with green and pink trees.


Last night, I made rainbow cupcakes hoping to save some for a fun snack today, of the dozen I made, there are now..... 5!!! Not sure what happened there? ;) Guess we will incorporate baking into our homeschool lesson today!

Are these cute or what!!??


Well, that's it for now. I will "attempt" to keep up with this. I have fun plans for jazzing up this blog too so stay tuned for that. Comments are welcome at any time, I'd love to hear what you have to say as well. Thanks for stopping by my little corner of organized chaos. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment