Thursday, March 18, 2010

She can fly......

I am excited to be entering my first link party! I just recently finished this adorable Tink quilt for Joy's 4th birthday. I am thrilled with how it turned out and the Princess loves it. :) The fun part is that the purple gingham patches were salvaged from MY baby blanket so it's nice to be able to pass part of it down to her. And the color was a perfect match.


This is just half-way done. I am so loving the fun colors. I didn't really use a pattern, just kind of fiddled with the layout of the blocks till I got what I wanted. :)
Finished product, check out the cute Tink applique in the center! Here it is fresh from the dryer, full of all that fabulous wrinkly quilted comfiness!



I am linking up to....

3 comments:

  1. cute quilt! did you make your own applique?
    we are also a tinker bell fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I didn't make the applique. It is a Disney Fablique I got at Joann's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice colors! Joy is such a lucky girl to have mom like you!

    ReplyDelete