Monday, March 22, 2010

Too early???

Okay, I'll confess straight off that I don't do well with spiders. By not well, I mean that I am terrified!! Not long after Dave and I were married, he thought it would be funny to chase me with one in a napkin that he had 'taken care of' for me. Needless to say I ended up in a corner in tears, begging him to "get it away, get it away!!!". He doesn't chase me with spiders anymore.... :) Although, that was 10 years ago, I'm getting better, no really, I am.

So this morning, our friend Clay, who is staying with us till he gets married in April, lets me know that there is a big spider in the tub of his bathroom. Huh????? When I ask him why he didn't do anything about it, the response I get is......

"it's too early'

Too early??? It's Clay, so I assume he's joking. That's just something he'd do. So, silly me that I am, I go look! Lo and behold, there is indeed a BIG spider in the tub. So I wake up Dave. After the speal.... "I'll get it in a second, I'm sleeping" "But it will move, please get it while we know where it is!" "how big could it be?" yada yada yada....
I am vindicated, when he confirms it was a very big spider.

My big morning excitement. Veronica, I hope you have no problem killing spiders. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment