Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A work of art.....

Our on-going remodel projects are just about done. So next step, for me anyway, is to think about decor.
I was wanting some and didn't want to spend too much money. So... I was inspired by another designer currently doing this with her daughter.
I got some inexpensive artist canvases and paint brushes and let the littles go at it.
So far, they are LOVING this project. It kept them occupied for a good 1/2 hour so that works for me. :)
At the end of the first session....
It is interesting to see their color choices. Although, I'm sure the paintings will look way different will all completed.
And I love the fun polka dots that Joy added to her canvas.
I plan to hang them down in the family room/playroom along with this darling wreath. I love the funkiness of the leaves and it will look great with the fabrics I've picked out for throw pillows for the couch. Can't wait to see it all put together!

I'm linking to:

2 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to see the room all put together! I think kiddo art is the best!!

    ReplyDelete