Friday, August 27, 2010

And the award goes to.....

ME!!!
I am BEYOND thrilled to recieve my first blogging award, compliments of the fabulous Tawny of Daily Icing.

The rules. Always follow the rules, that's good life advice that works in every situation! :)

First- Thank and link back to the one who gave you the Versatile Blogger award.

T- what can I say... you are awesome, inspiring, talented, and a wonderful friend. I am glad to have known you for, gosh, it's been 5 years! Is that right? I lost track.... :) And your blog, Daily Icing, is so so much fun to browse.

Second- Share 7 things about yourself.

1. I am a Southern girl at heart, even though I've lived in the Pacific Northwest for most of my life.

2. I am currently living in a constuction zone. :) We are remodeling and the majority of the walls in our living room are down to bare studs right now.

3. I am not allowed to learn any new crafts. Strict orders from my husband. My craft room is packed with fabric, ribbon, yarn, tulle, scrapping supplies....

4. I love, love the fall season. The crispness in the air, the lovely colors on the trees, cozying up in a comfy sweater and taking walks. :)

5. I am a mom to 2 of the greatest children ever!

6. My favorite day is Saturday. My day to sleep in and my wonderful husband is in charge of making breakfast.

7. My 6 year old son can beat me at air hockey, and no, I don't let him win.

Third- Pass the Versatile Blogger award on to 10 other deserving bloggers.

1. Becca of Fresh Fruit

2. Darlene of Simkins Farm

3. Martha of Sutton Stories

4. Sachiko of Tea Rose Home

5. Ashley of Lil Blue Boo

6. Angel of Tada*Creations

7. Make it and Love it

8. U Create

9. A Little Bit Biased

10. allsorts

Fourth- Contact all the bloggers chosen and let them know they've been selected for the award!

Thanks to everyone who takes the time to read my little blog! I'm so glad to have you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment