Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Baby Love

Well, I did it. I finally finished the 12" waldorf-inspired dolly I started for Joy. The kit I ordered came with hair, but I wanted something a little fun and funky. :)
So, searching the many, many options for handspun yarn on etsy, I found this beauty....Is this not gorgeous!?!! I couldn't resist.
I was even more in love when in showed up in the mail and I got my hands on it.
This truly is the softest yarn I have ever felt. I couldn't stop touching it!!
Okay, that's not true, but it is really, really soft. :)
And just look how cute she turned out! I do intend to make her some fun cute (matching) clothes.
For now, she's wearing this creative ensemble that Joy picked out.

I'm linking to:

3 comments:

  1. That hair looks great. I love the big chunky locks she has. The green highlights are a fun touch too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the doll is adorable!!!!

    I gave you an award on my blog!!! Go over there & follow the rules to pick it up... if ya want!

    ReplyDelete
  3. T, your too sweet! Thanks bunches for the award!!

    ReplyDelete