Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New Design...

Well, if you've been reading here for any length of time, I'm sure you've heard me mention Lil Blue Boo. Ashley has some of the cutest upcycled clothes. I was lucky enough to be able to snag one of her designs from a resell page.
I had also bought a pack of knit scraps from the LBB site, thinking I would use it for doll clothes, embellishments, what not. Imagine my surprise when I got my scrap pack and find...
silk screened scraps that match the bubble dress I had just purchased!!!
I knew that some sort of accessory had to be made for Joy to wear with her dress.

I came up with this darling hat.
I originally used one of my hat patterns, but with the stretch of the knit I had to tinker a little and I just love the end result!
Doesn't it look adorable on her with the matching dress!?
I'm currently in the works of drafting out my pattern for sale. I'm hoping to have it
in my shop in November.



I'm linking up here:

1 comment: