Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Beaded Frame

I found this frame during Christmas clearance at my local Michaels a few months back.
It was a horribly gaudy gold color, but I couldn't pass it up for the price!!
I didn't get a before picture, but trust me, it was awful!
Okay, okay, so maybe it would have been a great find for someone else, just not exactly my style.
A quick coat of ballet pink spray paint, it is on the way to a wonderful piece for Joy's room.
There were some rediculous bells hanging from these jump rings.
Gone.
And replaced with some girly-girl sparkly beads and charms.
Finished and in place.
Joy loves it and it cost me next to nothing!

Linking up here:





2 comments:

  1. Adorable! I have lot of beads but would have never thought to use them in this "out of the box" way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool recovered frame project! Thanks for posting the idea Melissa. I always forget (especially when I'm at Goodwill and such) that a coat of paint can make a huge difference!

    ReplyDelete