Thursday, May 27, 2010

Another upcycle.....

I know, I know, another one. I'm sure Joy's closet will be FULL of these by the time summer rolls around.
I found this shirt awhile back and knew it would be perfect for Joy.
Although, I've been so busy with orders that I didn't get around to finishing it up until a few days ago. I swear it's been sitting on my cutting table for about a month.
But the wait was definately worth it.
Joy was over the moon when I showed her it was finished.
Lots more to come!! I have a nice little stack building up. :)
I'm linking up to the following:

1 comment:

  1. I'm amazed at how many projects you can finish Melissa. I need to learn from whatever it is you are doing to keep so productive! The dress is adorable and I'm seeing Joy bounce around happily in it (in my head). :)

    ReplyDelete